A. Home Occupations, where permitted, shall be subject to all of the following provisions:
1. HOME OCCUPATIONS: The business shall be clearly incidental and subordinate to the use of the property and dwelling unit for dwelling purposes; and not change the character of the exterior of the structure.
3. EMPLOYEES: There shall be no more than two (2) part-time employees, each working no more than thirty-two (32) hours per week.
4. DELIVERY VEHICLES: No business shall be conducted which requires delivery vehicles or other services not customary to a residence.
7. TRAFFIC: The business shall not generate traffic which unreasonably disrupts the neighborhood.
8. HOURS OF OPERATION: Noise shall not be generated before sunrise or after sunset.
9. PARKING: Off-street parking is required as set forth in the Town Zoning Code Section 4-120. For one (1) family and two (2) family dwellings, two (2) parking spaces per family dwelling unit. For multi-family dwellings or condominiums of three (3) or more family units, one & one-half (1 ½) parking spaces per family dwelling unit.