Section 4-060 Swimming Pools
This section is included in your selections.
A. In a Residential District:
1. Shall be owned and operated by a public agency, or
2. Shall be an accessory to a residential use, or
3. Shall be an accessory to a non-residential use which is permitted in such a district,
4. Shall be located no nearer than ten (10) feet to any property line
5. Shall be so walled or fenced as to prevent uncontrolled access by children from the street or any adjacent property.
B. In a Commercial or Business District:
1. Shall comply with the regulations set forth in Section 4-060A above if the pool is for residential use.
2. If the pool is for commercial use, it shall be enclosed by a solid wall, fence, or chain link fence a minimum of six (6) feet in height. (Prior code § 4-6)