A. Principal Uses Permitted:
2. Ranching, farming, keeping of animals.
3. Historic and archaeological sites.
4. Water treatment, wastewater treatment facilities, and flood control structures.
B. Accessory Uses Permitted:
C. Conditional Uses Permitted:
1. Outdoor recreational facilities, including horse stables, golf courses, and campgrounds.
2. Municipal facilities, including public buildings, fire stations, visitor centers, and cemeteries.
D. Development Standards:
1. For any development other than undisturbed open space, the development standards for Maximum building Height, Minimum Lot Size, Minimum Lot Frontage, Minimum Lot Width, and Minimum Yards Required shall be the same as the adjacent use district, and where more than one adjacent use district is indicated, the more restrictive district shall be used;
2. Landscaping: Subject to Section 9, Landscape Standards. For development within open space areas, a development envelope shall be designated for purposes of identifying undisturbed native plant area and area subject to landscaping requirements. All areas disturbed by the development or construction process, including building areas, parking areas, and staging areas, shall be included in the required calculations for landscaping, and shall be subject to landscaping requirements.
3. Parking: Subject to Section 4-120.
4. Parking and Loading.