3. Publicly owned or operated park, playground or community building.
4. Installation for sewer, water, gas, electric and telephone main lines and incidental appurtenances, excluding electrical substations and treatment plants.
6. Bed and Breakfast establishments in conformance with Section 4-150.
1. Accessory uses, buildings or structures customarily incident to any use permitted by this section such as servant or guest quarters, private garages, private workshops, and home occupations governed by the provisions of Section 4-110 of this Zoning Code.
3. Churches, Synagogues or other places of worship on lots of at least 10,000 sq. feet.
5. Day Care Centers.
7. Medical Marijuana Caregiver Facility. (Created Ordinance #331 - Effective 04/08/11)
a. Applicant is required to obtain a Home Occupation License.
E. Maximum Lot Coverage Ratio: 0.4
F. Minimum Lot Size:
1. 8,000 square feet per single family dwelling unit.
G. Minimum Lot Frontage:
1. 60 feet for a single family dwelling unit.
2. 90 feet for two (2), three (3) or four (4) unit structures.
3. 120 feet for apartment complexes.
H. Minimum Average Lot Width: 60 feet.
I. Minimum Yard Area Standards:
Front- 20 feet
Rear- 20 feet