2. Publicly owned or operated park, playground or community building.
3. Installation for sewer, water, gas, electric and telephone main lines and incidental appurtenances, excluding electrical substations and treatment plants.
5. Bed and Breakfast establishments in conformance with Section 4-150.
6. Cultivation, possession, consumption, processing, manufacturing, and transportation of recreational marijuana at an individual’s primary residence for personal use, subject to additional regulations in Town Code Article 10-2, Smoking, and Article 8-8, Recreational Marijuana, and Chapter 4-230, Recreational and Medical Marijuana, herein. (Created by Ordinance #409 on 11-10-20; Effective 12-10-20)
1. Accessory uses, building or structures customarily incident to any use permitted by this section such as servant or guest quarters, private garages, private workshops, and home occupations governed by the provisions of Section 4-110.
3. Churches, Synagogues, or other places of worship on lots of at least 10,000 sq. ft.
5. Medical Marijuana Caregiver Facility. (Created Ordinance #331 - Effective 04/08/11)
a. Applicant is required to obtain a Home Occupation License.
E. Maximum Lot Coverage Ratio: 0.3
G. Minimum Lot Frontage: 60 feet.
H. Minimum Average Lot Width: 80 feet.
I. Minimum Yard Area Standards: Front - 20 feet
Side- 10 feet
Rear- 20 feet