Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Whenever bulk water is requested, the customer and/or his/her representative shall make application to the Water Division for a fire hydrant meter and bulk water use permit. Upon approval by the Water Division Director and payment of appropriate fees and charges that may be set from time to time by resolution of the Town Council, a fire hydrant meter may be installed at the location of the approved service.

B. Bulk water shall not be sold outside the Town of Clarkdale water service area without approval of the Town Council or designee. [Ordinance #383, 2017; Resolution #1538, 2017; prior code § 19-3-6.]